Browse the content

Cute Custom Designs

Away News + Freebie

Posted by Gis in News, Resources & Bookmarks - Friday, September 4th, 2009

EN – Ey you guys just a quick note to let you know that in 2 weeks I will be back to normal, replying emails, posting more often etc. There’s a couple of things I have to finish before my big move that are happening in this next 2 weeks, so I am almost completely away from all my online to-dos. So sorry. Please be patient with me!! I leave you with news of a contest to come (for my birthday on Sept. 29th) and a beautiful freebie i found some days ago in How about orange…

Printable-list-forms

ES – Hola todosss, una nota cortita para decirles que en 2 semanas vuelvo a la normalidad, con mis emails, mis posts, etc. Hay un par de cosas que tengo que resolver antes de mi mudanza y que están ocurriendo en las próximas dos semanas, así que estoy prácticamente fuera de mis deberes online. Por favor tenganme paciencia!! Les dejo noticias de un concurso que se viene (para mi cumple el 29 de Sept.) y un bello freebie que encontré hace unos días en How about orange…

There are 8 Piips in this entry!

• 1. Birdie tiff k Says:

Wow I can’t wait for your return!! hehee Tc there!! I’ll definitely join that contest! hehee
    .-= tiff k´s last blog ..Crossing the Yellow Brick Road =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Friday, September 4th, 2009 - 1:22 pm
  • 2. Birdie Jene Says:

I thought you disappeared hehe. Good luck with everything and I’ll talk to you soon.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Friday, September 4th, 2009 - 2:40 pm
  • 3. Birdie chokilala Says:

thanks for sharing the link. i definitely need the blog topics list
    .-= chokilala´s last blog ..Chokilala vs Facebook. Siapa Menang? =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Friday, September 4th, 2009 - 5:06 pm
  • 4. Birdie Jorgelina Says:

Te esperamos!
    Besitos
    .-= Jorgelina´s last blog ..Si …yo creo… =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Friday, September 4th, 2009 - 9:37 pm
  • 5. Birdie designvore Says:

Hi,

just to tell you that your site has been featured at http://designvore.com following this link: http://www.designvore.com/websites/g-jaquenod/
    .-= designvore´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Saturday, September 5th, 2009 - 1:34 am
  • 6. Birdie Jessica Kennedy Says:

Glad to hear you’ll be back soon! Great printables! I use both written and electric “To-do” lists.
    .-= Jessica Kennedy´s last blog ..Cover Art: Twice As Hot by Gena Showalter =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Saturday, September 5th, 2009 - 12:58 pm
  • 7. Birdie Liyana Says:

I love the never ending to do list as I have a lot to put in.. anyway, all the best in everything
    .-= Liyana´s last blog ..…Your Personal Shopper… =-.

[Reply / Pesponder]

• Wrote on Saturday, September 5th, 2009 - 4:40 pm
  • 8. Birdie marta Says:

hola! si ya no queda nada para tu cumple!!
    bss