Browse the content

Cute Custom Designs

2 Templates Updated! / 2 Plantillas Actualizadas!

Posted by Gis in Free Blog Templates - Monday, April 27th, 2009

EN – Yes!! Birdie’s Secret Garden and News from the Sky have been now updated!! Missing images have been relocated, titles fixed, and now Secret Garden has wider sidebars (I know many had asked for this)!! Also you will find 125×125 px .psd files to make your own banner!!

If you plan to update your template to the newer version, don’t forget to read carefully the info on widget backuping right there on the beginning of each post!!

ES – ¡Sí! Birdie’s Secret Garden y News from the Sky han sido actualizados!! Las imágenes que desaparecían han sido movidas, los títulos ajustados, y ahora Secret Garden tiene barras laterales más amplias (se que muchos habían pedido esto)!! Además encontrarán archivos .psd de 125×125 px para hacer su propio banner!!

Si planean actualizar su plantilla a la versión más nueva, no dejen de leer cuidadosamente las instrucciones de cómo backupear el contenido de los widgets (por ahora en inglés) que se indica al comienzo de ambos posts!!

secret-garden960-preview News from the Sky

There are 13 Piips in this entry!

• 1. Birdie Ivonne Says:

siempre he amado el News from the sky

• Wrote on Monday, April 27th, 2009 - 11:40 pm
  • 2. Birdie chokilala Says:

psd file included? that’s great. people can customize the banner to their own style. thanks for sharing this. im already using news from the sky on one of my blog

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 8:27 am
  • 3. Birdie melanie Says:

That is fantastic!! I know you updated the one I have too…but were the sidebars widened in that one, too?

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 10:31 am
  • 4. Birdie Peggie Says:

I have been so sad since I moved my site to my own hosting and using WordPress. I would love to use the template but it is only for blogger.. Any chance of making a 3 column of these for WordPress?

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 1:27 pm
  • 5. Birdie Wendy aka CalvaryGirl Says:

Great job as always!!

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 10:32 pm
  • 6. Birdie Manzanita Says:

Hayyy que padre…me encantan estas plantillas¡¡ a la mejor un día me animo a poner una¡¡

• Wrote on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 - 10:40 pm
  • 7. Birdie Queta Says:

Gis! cómo me gustan tus plantillas! un día me tengo que poner una… cuando vuelva a las andadas con mi blog, jejeje.

Saludos
    Maca

• Wrote on Friday, May 1st, 2009 - 7:33 pm
  • 8. Birdie amash Says:

Realmente, muy buenos todos tus diseños. Me encantaron. Probablemente te use uno =)

Abrazo!

Ama.

• Wrote on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 - 8:42 pm
  • 9. Birdie Che-Che Says:

hi! i love your layouts. i used My Notes (http://mommychechemd.blogspot.com/) and New from the Sky (http://journalsofalittleprince.blogspot.com/). I hope you don’t mind if I personalized some of the fonts?

• Wrote on Sunday, May 3rd, 2009 - 11:45 pm
  • 10. Birdie Reti Says:

I discovered your site by accident like most things in Internet happen .

I downloaded and uploaded your birdie secret garden template for my blog and I am absolutely thrilled about it! It’s such a beautiful design and it’s even better with wider sides.

Thanks!

Retis last blog post..Ameerika pannkoogid mustikatega

• Wrote on Sunday, May 10th, 2009 - 4:39 am
  • 11. Birdie Adis Says:

Thank you very much!
    i’m using it right now, and i love it!
    here’s the link~

• Wrote on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 - 11:04 pm
  • 12. Birdie Michala Says:

I love this blog template! My family and friends cannot leave comments… any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

• Wrote on Tuesday, October 13th, 2009 - 8:29 pm
  • 13. Birdie Vale Says:

Me encantan todas tus plantillas!!! son muy buenos diseños´, muy lindos. te felicito!

• Wrote on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 - 11:28 am